When enrolling your child:
- Please arrive by 3:30 pm to have time to complete the enrollment process. We are located at 7 E. Dawes in downtown Bixby.
- ONLY a legal guardian (parent(s) or court appointed legal guardian) may/can enroll a student. Legal guardians must bring in a valid driver's license or a valid state issued picture ID or passport
- Download and complete the enrollment forms before you arrive (if possible).
- Enrollment cannot be accepted until all required enrollment forms are complete and required documents are turned in.
- PLEASE NOTE: The enrollment center does not obtain your required documents for you. We only request a student's cumulative file from the previous school to be sent to their new school building after a student is enrolled, therefore you must bring in your student's required documents, such as birth certificate & immunization record, at the time of enrollment.
Follow the links to the right to view/download all required forms and documents.