First serve is determined by a volley of the shuttle.
- Game is played to 15 points
- Must win by 2 points
- Cap of 20 points
- ONLY the serving team can score
Will consist of 2-3 players depending on class size!
- Begin serving from the right service court.
- Must serve diagonal to the person opposite you. ONLY that person may return the serve.
- After each point scored the server will switch service courts (This will ensure that all students are actively engaged).
- You continue serving until your team makes a fault.
- NO re-serves!
Faults occur when:
- Shuttle lands outside the boundary lines, passes through or under the net, touches any walls, or touches any part of the participants body.
- If initial contact of the shuttle is on the opposite side of the net, however, your raquet may go over the net on your follow through (Don't reach over the net to hit the shuttle).
- If person touches the net with raquet or body.
- If shuttle is caught and held on the raquet.
- If team hits the shuttle more than 2 times (On second hit the shuttle must go over the net).
- If single player hits the shuttle twice in succession.
Let occurs when:
- Unforseen or accidental occurrence happens
- Shuttle breaks
Officiating will be done by teachers and fellow students.
42' x 50'