Class of 2013 -- Wecome to your information site. Please check back often for news concerning senior activities.
1. SENIOR VIDEO: At the senior breakfast and graduation, the senior video is shown. This video includes pictures that you submit that may include baby/childhood photos, pictures with friends/family and your senior picture. All submitted pictures MUST be a DIGITAL PICTURE FILE (a CD, or sent via email). No hard copies will be accepted. You may submit up to 3 personal photos + a senior picture. We have a copy of the yearbook senior picture, but you may submit a different one if you would like. Email these files to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a CD to Mrs. Upshaw (E-5) or Mrs. Harris (W-25 & 26) no later than April 26. CDs will not be returned. Photos submitted after that date will not be included in the video. Students that want to purchase a copy of the video for $5 can do so through Mrs. Upshaw anytime prior to graduation. Videos will be distributed in your senior packet.
2. BACCALAUREATE: This event will be held at New Beginnings Church, 4104 E. 151st St. So. Bixby, on Sunday, May 12that 3:00 p.m. Parents are invited to attend this free event.
3. SENIOR BREAKFAST: The senior breakfast is from 9-11:00 a.m. on May 14th at the Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills, 7900 S. Lewis Ave, Tulsa. Students that purchased a senior bundle are on the list to attend this event (there is not a physical ticket). Seniors that would like to purchase a breakfast ticket may still do so. Tickets are $20 (checks made to BHS) and will be sold the week of April 22-26 or with Mrs. Upshaw. The last day to purchase tickets is May 6th. Attire for the event is business casual. Parents do not attend the senior breakfast.
4. REHEARSAL: After the breakfast, seniors will go directly to the ORU Mabee Center for graduation rehearsal that will begin promptly at 11:30 a.m. Students that do not attend the breakfast will need to be at ORU ready to go at that time.
5. YEARBOOK: Yearbooks can be purchased online (www.jostensyearbooks.com) and in the yearbook office (W-25) until they are sold out. There is a limited supply still available (we have sold out the last two years). Books are $60 and will be given to seniors by May 14th. Yearbooks can be purchased anytime or during lunches the week of April 22-26.
6. GRADUATION: ORU Mabee Center - May 14th at 7:30 p.m. Seniors need to be there at 6:00 p.m. Guests may save 5 seats per person and doors open at 6:15 p.m. for guests.
7. GRADFEST: Students that have purchased a senior bundle have a reservation for Gradfest, an all-night, post-graduation celebration. Students can begin checking into the Whitey Ford Gym at 10:00 p.m. and doors are locked from 11:00 p.m. until 5:00 a.m. Seniors that attend Gradfest receive an excused absence from school for the day after graduation. Tickets/reservations can still be purchased for this event for $20 and will be on sale during lunches. Parent volunteers and donations are still needed for the event. For more information please contact Lesli Schnare (918) 605-7198 or Sherry Collier (580) 336-8852.
8. BIXBY PICTURES: Graduation cap and gown, graduation night and prom pictures are being taken by Francine’s Photography (www.francinesphotography.com). To view and purchase photos go to the website, select CLIENT VIEW, click to create an account. Enter your email address and choose a password.
(CODES: Cap & Gown & Group: BC2013 – Graduation Night: BG2013 – Prom Party pics: WP2013 – Prom Formal: WB2013)
This site houses information for Bixby High School Seniors and their Parents. Please check the BHS Information links for up-to-date information relevant to Senior programs and activities, cap and gown and graduation information (available in the Spring) and other activities and their specific requirements. Please click on the BHS Senior Information link to the left for detailed information. Sr. Class Advisors: Dee Harris and Janet Upshaw